Pages

June 03, 2012

Inspired by... Pinterest, yes, again!

If you are following me on Pinterest, you know that I have spent way too much time pinning things on my boards this weekend. One of those pins seemed so simple, I ran to my room to cut strips from some old magnets (advertising a pizza restaurant), add some washi tape and/or scraps of patterned papers and voila:

Thanks to this super quick project my fridge looks way cuter and I can add another pin to my "Done!" board :)

8 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! I loveeeeeeeeee it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and easy idea! I think I'm going to have to break out my washi tape ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a simple and perfect little idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore l'idee ! tres joli !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet idea! It would clean up my fridge a lot, sad to say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how cute - a lovely idea.

    I spend far too much time on Pinterst!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!