Pages

June 06, 2012

Weekly Wednesday Random Act of Kindness (1)

I am not celebrating anything, except for a wonderful community of bloggers and scrappers, but have decided that every Wednesday of the month of June I will practice a random act of kindness. I will offer a small gift (most likely scrap related) and you will have until the following Wednesday to let me know in the comments if you are interested. That's it! No restriction, no condition...well, other than spreading more kindness :)

Week 1: Set of 6 Stampin'Up stamps "Too Terrific Tags"

If you would like them, leave me a comment below. Recipient of this RAK will be selected randomly and announced next Wednesday. Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. How sweet of you!! WOW!! Those stamps are FUN!!! Thanks for the chance!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea - interesting stamps :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea...I'm definately interested, thank you!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely idea and so very kind of you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum Yum... ces timbres sont très mimi ! Je tente ma chance... :-)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!