Pages

July 10, 2012

10 on the 10th: about CHA...

I can't believe it is already the 10th of the month. Do you know what it means for all of us Shimelle fans? It means we blog about 10 things on any subject we choose. Today I will share my 10 favorite sneaks from CHA Summer 2012 which starts next week (for those who don't know, it is the big Craft and Hobby Association bi-annual show where scrapbooking companies introduce their new products).

Here are my 10 picks from the sneaks I have been checking out all week:
#1 - The Yearbook collection from Studio Calico and everything that goes with it! My absolute favorite of all the sneaks I've seen!


#2 - Jenni Bowlin vellum feathers! Really? I would love those right now!!!


#3 - Everyday Eclectic from Echo Park. I have been a fan of theirs for a while because of their bright colors and fun patterns and this one collection is the best they have coming for the next few months. A lot of pinks for me but I still like it.

#4 - Fancy Pants The Good life. Something about the color combination of red, yellow, mint, grey and black has me interested in this one.

#5 - Jenni Bowlin stickers: Air Mail themed?! That's all they need to say!

#6 - Pink Paislee Artisan Chipboard stars. Very much thinking about stars right now and these are pretty awesome!

#7 - Acorn Hallow from Little Yellow Bicycle. My favorite Fall line for the moment but I would love to see a bit more of it!

#8 - Jillibean Soup Grandma's Lima Bean Soup, especially this paper above <3

#9 Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic by American Craft. I am not typically a big fan of Elizabeth Kartchner but the details and colors on this sneak have me drooling a bit!

#10 Queen & Co. washi tapes. The washi tape trend is not going anywhere for a while and the yellow or star rolls are calling my name!

What do you think? Which are your favorites?

Make sure to visit Shimelle's 10 things to see what her list is about today and make sure to enter the Citrus Twist giveaway in my post below!

20 comments:

  1. Great list! So many wonderful new things coming out. Love the air mail stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yearbook collection.... be still my beating heart!!!!Gorgeous list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great 10 things x
    I love the Studio Calico Yearbook line & all the washi tapes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun to see the new stuff coming out - I only have a couple of rolls of washi tape, but I definitely see some more in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like some great 'must haves' there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't do as much with paper these days, but see some things that make me wish I did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your picks and that Fancy Pants collection "The Good Life" is seriously awesome!!!!!!

    Have you seen Crate Paper's new lines? Terrific as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw them today and even though they didn't amaze me, I think they will grow on me! :)

      Delete
  8. Love that washi tape and the Fancy Pants collection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I hadn't seen the Queen and Co tape, looks fab! I just love reveal time! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Studio Calico collection and the air mail stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving the new Bo Bunny, G45 and Bella Blvd!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ouu ... you chose some beautiful new designs and bits ... I'm one of "those" Tim Holtz people (ha ha) and can't wait for his newest stuff ... but I'm also with you on all of these picks, especially The Good Life collection ... happy and kitschy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the papers that you shared! I am thinking about getting 6x6 pads of my favorite lines. I am also a big fan of Lawn Fawn, so I like their sneak peaks of papers and stamps so far. Thank you for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. like the look of the Fancy Pants Papers!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great 10 things...Think Id better start saving and hard! Those goodies are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm licking my chops at Yearbook & The Good Life!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my!! The JB mail themed stickers are my fav!! I could so use those for mail art! Thanks for the list, they are all so much fun to look at :)
    Hope your having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!