Pages

August 17, 2012

Capture the moment ~with hexagons of course!

There is so much going on at Scraptastic Club these days, I urge you to check out the forum and the blog, plus we have one big celebration coming up... I'm just saying... ;) 
I am hosting the challenge on the blog this week and created this page (with The Story Begins kit) for it. Can you guess what the challenge is? Head over here to check the details and (the awesome) prize!



Il se passe beaucoup de chose chez Scraptastic Club ces jours-çi! Allez-y voir sur le forum... ;) de plus nous préparons une petite fête...  Je vous propose le challenge de la semaine sur le blog et voici la page créée pour. Vous devinez mon challenge? RDV par ici!
Bon week-end!

8 comments:

  1. wow I love the hexagons ..and great photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Nathalie! The hexagon look is perfect with your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh i love love love this!! LOVING all the hexagons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on the Scraptastic blog. Love it! Great challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hexagons!! Such a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those hexagons are beautifully placed :) I have noticed my layouts have more white space than they did even a year ago and I love to see it on other layouts! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this layout, the hexagons are great and the whole layout has a fun, fresh look about it. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the patterns and colors going on in your layout!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!