Pages

August 19, 2012

Din Tai Fung

Happy day to you all! I am here today to share one of my favorite pages created with the August Citrus Twist kit (I have many favorites from this kit!!:P)
Coucou! Aujourd'hui je viens partager une de mes pages favorites faites avec mon kit d'Août de Citrus Twist (j'ai beaucoup de favorites avec ce kit!:P)


I rarely use cardstock for my background and often look at the B side of patterned papers with that purpose. I loved this dark one for its subtle pattern and light distressed look. I also enjoyed using the tiny beads (a first for me!) and gluing them directly on the background:


Thank you for stopping by! If you get a Citrus Twist kit, make sure to enter our Gallery contest! The prize is awesome and all the details can be found here :)
Merci de votre passage! Si vous vous êtes laissées tenter par un kit de Citrus Twist, sachez que nous avons un concours dans la Galerie, les details sont par ici :)

8 comments:

  1. This layout is STUNNING! I love the dark blue background mixed with the whites and yellows. And the little beads everywhere just take it over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOwwwwwwwwwwwww!! this is GORGEOUS! i love love love the beads, the colors and love love love the rosettes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dark blue background too. Hurray for B sides!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way the white and colors pop against that backgound; and the beads are a wonderful detail! Can't wait to receive my August kit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! I love the b sides for base pages too. Totally love the colors, beads and rosettes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the photo grid on the darker patterned paper. Now there's an idea with the seed beads! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those beads really show up so well on that background. I love your arrangement of photos and elements too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really, really LOVE this!!! The beads are a fantastic touch! The entire design is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!