Pages

August 20, 2012

Today (The Story Begins)

I am back today to share a card created with The Story Begins kit from Scraptastic Club. The colors and patterns in this kit are so fantastic, it is impossible to make an ugly card with it!!! :P
I have used pinwheels on a page before but, thanks to ScrapFit, I was inspired to use them once more, this time on a card:

Je suis déjà de retour pour partager une carte créée avec le kit The Story Begins de Scraptastic Club. Les couleurs et motifs de ce kit sont tellement chouettes qu'il est impossible de faire une carte moche avec!! :P
J'ai déjà utilisé des moulins à vent sur une page il y a bien longtemps mais, grace à un rappel de ScrapFit, j'en ai mis un sur une carte cette fois.

A bientôt!

8 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh I am in love with this! I loveeeee that cloud paper and the pinwheel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elle est vraiment très jolie Nathalie!

    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pinwheel gives your card such a happy holiday feel.

    You are giving more ideas for new kit subscriptions..

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore ta belle carte! Le petite moulin à vent est fantastic.
    Merci d'avoir jouer avec nous chez ~ScrapFIT~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pinwheels and windmills - and this is such a lovely happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is fantastic! Love that pinwheel and cloud paper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy! You have been a great inspiration for my card making :)

      Delete
  7. You just know that I am going to love this card with the pinwheel and those great papers. I just did a load of projects with this collection - I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!