Pages

August 12, 2012

Nationals (Citrus Twist August reveal)

Happy Sunday to you all! Today is the full reveal of the August kit on the Citrus Twist site and from what I hear there are only a few left! The colors were fantastic in this kit and I love the fact that each page I created with it is so different from the others. I shared the first one here and this is my second page:


Two of my favorite things in the kit are on here: the exclusive star stamps and the black and white paper which is the B side of the October Afternoon "Coffee break" paper.

Bon dimanche à toutes! Aujourd'hui c'est le "full reveal" du kit d'août sur le site de Citrus Twist et aux dernières nouvelles il en reste trés peu! Les couleurs dans ce kit sont fantastiques et j'aime beaucoup le fait que mes pages créées avec sont trés différentes l'une de l'autre (ce qui n'est pas toujours le cas en travaillant avec un kit). J'ai partagé ma première page ici, et voici une deuxième.

Mes deux choses préférées dans le kit sont sur cette page, les tampons étoiles et le papier noir et blanc d'October Afternoon.

A bientôt!

8 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorites of yours! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great page! I love all the photos and the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos, the colors, and LOVING the stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors, the orange and grey is great together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the design of this, Natalie, and that clever use of the chevron paper in different places.

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant design love all the journaling along the side x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super, striking page! I love the look of this kit

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the stars too. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!