Pages

August 14, 2012

Let is shine card (August Citrus Twist kit)

With its rich colors this card created with the August kit from Citrus Twist, makes me think of the end of the day on the beach (where we have been the past two days):
Avec ces couleurs, cette carte créée avec le kit d'août de Citrus Twist me fait penser à une fin de journée sur la plage (où nous étions ces deux derniers jours):


The kit has this beautiful trim that is perfect for creating flowers/suns and exclusive journaling tags that can be used as-is on a card.
I'll see you back here tomorrow with a double pager!

*You can always click on an image to enlarge it

3 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL!! LOVING the houndstooth and love love love the flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is great and the staging too!! VERY clever !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Love that flower!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!