Pages

August 27, 2012

O.C. Park and Scraptastic Blog hop winner!

Happy Monday to you all! Today is the first day of school for my youngest which means I was back on the lunch box making duty first thing this morning, anybody else dreads that part of back to school as much as I do? 
Well, I am pretty excited for him nonetheless :)

Many thanks to all of you who left such wonderful comments during the Scraptastic Club Blog Hop this weekend! And a special welcome to my new followers! ♥
Before I announce the winner, I wanted to share my very last project with the August kit and add-on from Citrus Twist. The main kit is now sold out but the fabulous add-on is still available:


My page is based on this great sketch by Diana Fisher for the ScrapFit challenge blog:

Now for the announcement you have all been waiting for.... I asked DS to pick a number between 1 and 63 (the number of comments) and he picked 42, which means that the winner of the 6 rolls of Freckled Fawn washi tape is:
Congratulations Kimberly! An email is coming your way.

Cheers!

13 comments:

  1. I adore that color combination - blue, orange and then yellow green. Unusual, but awesome!!!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright page to match the action photos - that checked paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the sketch for your 12x12 page and the pops of Orange are really fabulous with the houndstooth pattern!! Thanks for working out with us @ ScrapFIT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the bright orange title!!! This is such a cool page!

    Congrats to Kimberly on the washi win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for the win!!! let me know if you need anything from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photo and nice colors, all around great layout, thanks for playing along with us at scrapfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours work so beautifully with your photos. It shines!

    Best of luck with back-to-school. It's tomorrow for us

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the houndstooth paper and loving the photos!!! FAB LO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quelle magnifique page!
    J'ai beaucoup pensé à toi ce w-e passé et j'espère que tes proches ont su te feter dignement!!
    La Californie est sensas...j'aurais voulu te faire un coucou mais je n'ai ni ton adresse ni ton numéro :-S

    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  10. yep i dread packed lunch making too......fab layout x ours are back to school next week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great take with the sketch
    tks for playing along with us at ScrapFit
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome page! I love the blues and the bright pops of orange. Great colors! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colors on this page! You nailed the theme perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!