Hello! It is the last day of the month and therefore I am participating once again in the fabulous Julie Kirk's Month In Numbers exercise where one looks at the past month and tries to summarize it with numbers. In no particular order, here is August for me:
more than 7: number of trips to the beach, I lost track after 7. I held true to my intention at the end of July to spend more time at the beach this month. We not only went but we also got wet, boogie boarded and had fun in the waves. Some of my best memories of this summer will be of the time I spent in the ocean with my boys :)
2: number of years it took us to finally decide on a new couch and armchair for our living room! The purchase has been made (the colors are different than in the showroom) but now we have to wait for the mid-October delivery date to update our living room!
2: amusements parks visited this month: One day at Legoland's water park and another at Universal Studios where the Jurassic Park ride includes a 85 ft drop into the water! Thank goodness it was hot because we were all soaked (and laughing our heads off afterwards!)
12: number of Month in Numbers I have participated in, which means that I have a full year documented that way! So glad! (they are all under the Month in Numbers tab on the right side >)
945: views for this tutorial in August, making it the most viewed post for this month (thanks in part to being featured on Craft Gossip) and...
499: number of blog posts on my little blog including this one.... you know what this mean? It means the next post will be my 500th!!! ;) I think a small celebration is in order! :)
Have a great weekend! And make sure to check the Month in Numbers Pinterest board to look at the others' entries!






Just popped over from LSNED to say Hi! Sounds like August was a fun month with all those trips to the beach and the amusement parks! Congrats on (almost) 500 posts!! Great fountain for the scavenger hunt. I'm off to check out the tutorial that received so many views.
ReplyDeletewhat a fun idea!!! your beach picture is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a neat idea! What a fun way to summerize your month. I wish we could of spent more time in the water, but kids have been getting sick picking up something nasty in the lakes. Wish we had some fun water parks nearby. Enjoy the new furniture!!
ReplyDeleteYour number posts is one of my faves of yours every month!!! Loveeeeeeeee these!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe had the same experience on Jurassic. Great fun and great pictures to illustrate
ReplyDeleteHapy Month in Numbers-a-versary! Conratulations on a whole year documented - and thanks so much for sharing them and your kind words and links throughout!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a lovely month, and a wet one too! And for a moment I thought the showroom was a photo of your house!
Thanks again for counting along with me - for a whole year! You're on the board now: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/
Julie :-)
Great month in numbers. We loved the Jursassic park ride too and kept laughing our heads off at it! It's soooo fun!!!
ReplyDeleteoooh now i'm looking forward to our trip to Florida and the Jursassic ride! Great numbers and as always the photos are fantastic!
ReplyDeletep.s thought the showroom was your living room too for a minute!
Oh, I love that Legoland photo - so sharp and colourful it really captures the mood
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos and a great set of numbers. I like the look of that matchbook, I will pop and have a look.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on a whole year of MIN! And also on your 500th post. Certainly a celebration is in order!
ReplyDeleteAwesome summer adventures and a couch to look forward to. :)
Wow all those blog posts. Congratulations. I love your numbers
ReplyDelete