Pages

September 30, 2012

Goofballs (on wheels)

I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was very scrappy :) Before the October kits and their DT reveals start, I wanted to share my last project with the September Citrus Twist kit: an 8.5x11 page showing my goofy kids messing around with their grandpa's wheelchair last July:


J'espère que vous avez passé un trés bon week-end! Le mien a compris beaucoup de scrap :) Avant que les kits d'Octobre ainsi que leurs galeries ne sortent, je voulais partager ma dernière page avec le kit de septembre de Citrus Twist: un A4 américain avec mes enfants faisant les fous avec la chaise roulante de leur grand-père en juillet dernier.
Et c'est parti pour Octobre!

Here we go October!

10 comments:

  1. Looks like they had some fun and hope it made grandpa smile too. You've made great use of this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout and fun photos :-)
    Love how you created the border around the page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my kit and had some of those pieces in my hand just half an hour ago :)

    It's a fantastic page - everything seems to fit together very well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw what you've done with your kit and I love it! :)

      Delete
  4. Tooooooo fun!! I love love love love the title, the colors and loving the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOLed , hilarious goofing around photos! Nice layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun! Love the paper pieces around the edge and the stamping on twill? Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout Nathalie! I really like how you used that alpha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trop marrants!
    T apage est superbe Nathalie!!

    Bises

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!