Today is the 10th of the month and I didn't want to miss out on this great blog series from Shimelle (especially since I missed last month). Every tenth of the month, Shimelle lists 10 random things about any subject and many of her followers play along. So do I :)
I love reading blogs! So today, I thought I would list the last 10 blogs I have added to my Reader (which has close to 100 blogs in it, 96 to be exact). They are blogs that recently caught my eye for one reason or another and I hope that you'll discover or rediscover some along this list, in no particular order:
1. Janna Werner Papiersalat: She is SO talented and I love everything she does!!! Her videos are the reason I decided to join the 500some followers that she has.
2. Deb Duty Photography and Scrapbooking: This is the very latest addition to my Reader. I have pinned her work before and after reading her new article on Write.Click.Scrapbook, I decided that it was time to keep a close eye on her :) Her photos are fabulous, she has two boys as I do, and her style totally inspires me.
3. Happy like yellow by Kim Stewart: I have discovered Kim through the SEI blog for whom she designs. She has a way with colors and does her own drawn and handcut embellishments which I adore.
4. Lilith and Scrap by Lilith Eeckels: Lilith's style is so very interesting to me. I had spotted some of her work on Pinterest but when we ended up on the same design team together, I decided to follow her blog. I highly recommend it. She shares her process in videos as well.
5. Page Drafts: Page Drafts is this awesome new to me sketch blog. Their multi-photo sketches are fabulous and the designs modern.
8. The Scrappy Jedi aka Melissa Stinson: Another scrapbooker whom I have admired for a little while but never really followed until recently. She not only share her great work on her blog but also has "Friday Favorites" and "Geek girl" round ups that are really fun.
9. Ginger and George by Kristy Neale: I really like the photos on this blog. It has lots of different things such as printables and tutorials but it is not regularly updated as I found out since I subbed...
10. Scrap de Choup 72 by Amélie: I have been following quite a few French scrapbookers but only discovered Amélie recently when she was Guest Designing for Citrus Twist. She is not only talented but also very sweet :)
So which ones do you follow already? Which ones are YOUR favorites?









These look like some great blogs!! Off to check them out!
ReplyDeleteStarted following your blog just recently, when we ended up on the same DT. :) Yes, Lilith has a fun scrappy style, as do you. :) I really like Melinda Spinks blog, thescrapfarm.blogspot.com. Love how she can take anything and add her beautiful, classy touch to it. I also love Laura Craigie's blog and Lynn Ghahary's.
ReplyDeleteI've been clicking to and fro like mad, Nathalie! Lovely to be introduced to some new European scrappers :).
ReplyDeleteNone of these are familiar to me, but I'm off to investigate. This was a great post! Thanks.
ReplyDeletesome of these i've never heard of - so i'm off to find out more. Liliths blog i love!! thanks for the links x
ReplyDeleteMy favourites? Too many to mention ..my Google Reader is bursting lol
ReplyDeletenew blogs to read, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteFantastic list and a great idea for 10 things! I'm familiar with many of these, but not all....
ReplyDeleteThanks Nathalie for the link of my blogans your word about me! I'm very honored!
ReplyDeleteYou are so sweet too!
Biz
You are the sweetest Nathalie. Je suis honorée d'avoir une place dans cette liste incroyable! Je trouve cette idée de listé nos préférés/dcouvertes superbes et je le ferai surement un de ses jours!!!
ReplyDeletegreat post...I knew about the awesomeness of Janna and Kim but the rest are new to me so I will happy to link and troll tonight for about an hour :):)
ReplyDelete