Pages

October 12, 2012

Citrus Twist Reveal (+Take Twelve challenge)

Today is Citrus Twist Kits October reveal and it is also the 12th of the month, so what better time to share my latest 12 on the 12th page created with the October kit and add-on:
Les kits d'Octobre sont "live" sur le site de Citrus Twist Kits et c'est aussi le 12 du mois, donc le bon moment pour partager cette page réalisée avec le kit et add-on:


and if you came over during the hop, you've already seen this close up :)


The design was inspired by this fabulous sketch from Page Drafts:
La mise en page est inspirée par ce fabuleux sketch de Page Drafts:

Now hurry over to Citrus Twist. You will see all the details about the October kit and add-ons, the full reveal of the December Daily and the brand new Project Life kit!!! I bet you they won't last long!
Dépéchez-vous d'aller sur le site où vous verrez en détails le kit d'Octobre, les add-ons mais aussi un kit December Daily et un tout nouveau kit Project Life!!! Je vous parie qu'ils ne vont pas durer!

12 comments:

  1. Great sketch and great layout. You are fast, I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your interpretation of the sketch is wonderful Nathalie...love everything about your page x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO SO CUTE and i love the sketch! wowzers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to meet you Nathalie and I absolutely love your page! Perfect selection of photos to document your day and very cool idea numbering them. I'm so excited that you have shared 'Page Drafts' can I say I'm smiling widely here. Thanks heaps and heaps xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!! I love love love love love the photos, the banners and the paint splatters!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Yes, I have a kit coming my way - and a new Project Life Kit oh, and some neutral cardstock too - both are brilliant additions to the Citrus Twist selection

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always enjoy your 12 for 12 pages Nathalie! Loving how you used those banners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superbe cette page multi-photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout, I love those banners.
    Great take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout! The splatters are my favorite part, great addition to the design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Très chouette!! J'aime toujours autant ce genre de pages!
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need an "j'adore" button for your layouts!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!