Since I am dealing with a dying computer I have to make it quick but I couldn't wait to share this new page with you. Created with the already sold out
January Citrus Twist main and add-on kits, it recaps all the books I read in 2012. I have been making pages like this one for the past couple of years and I love them! You can see the one from 2011
here, and the one from 2010
here.
I simply loved the papers in this kit! Lots of Crate Paper goodness! Have you ever done a page about the books you read? Share a link with me if you have, I would love to see it!
See you back here real soon (if my computer is not in the hands of the repair man...) ~ Have a great one!
This is a lovely page full of energy and bright colour - and a great reminder of important things read ...
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me that I should finish The Art of Fielding!
ReplyDeleteRinda
So loving that you documented this!! LOVING the colors and the splatters!!! And good luck with the computer!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous papers, and love the idea for the layout, (books read) I have just been thinking I need to start reading again. x
ReplyDeleteThis page is so pretty, love those papers! This is such a great idea. I read 36 books last year so I might just have to pick my favourites.
ReplyDeleteI'm really looking forward to this kit arriving with me (the last one came on Christmas Eve, which was nice!). I hope your computer issues get sorted out so you can keep on posting your lovely pages
ReplyDeleteOooh, this is so pretty! I love the papers and the way you bordered/embellished your strip with all of the book jackets. And what a great idea to chronicle the books you've read - I often neglect to scrap these slices of my daily life.
ReplyDeletewaouh! Que ta page est belle!!
ReplyDeleteet moi aussi j'adore ces papiers!!
excellent mariage Nathalie!
Bises
These papers are gorgeous which totally reminds me that I don't have a sheet of it and it's already onto CHA winter, lol. Gorgeous layout.
ReplyDeleteHa Ha!! i tried to leave a comment here right after I posted mine as I realized you had this new layout for last years reads(blogger wouldn't let me post).
ReplyDeleteAnyway - I LOVE this layout and your great inspiration Nathalie! This is gorgeous! I see a couple here I might like to check out.
What a great idea for a page! I love reading! :)
ReplyDeleteBrilliant layout - so inspiring! I'd love to make something similar in the future. By the way "The Lacuna" by Barbara Kingsolver is one of my favourite books of all times!
ReplyDelete