January 16, 2013

2012 Books (January Citrus Twist)

 Since I am dealing with a dying computer I have to make it quick but I couldn't wait to share this new page with you. Created with the already sold out January Citrus Twist main and add-on kits, it recaps all the books I read in 2012. I have been making pages like this one for the past couple of years and I love them! You can see the one from 2011 here, and the one from 2010 here.


I simply loved the papers in this kit! Lots of Crate Paper goodness! Have you ever done a page about the books you read? Share a link with me if you have, I would love to see it!

See you back here real soon (if my computer is not in the hands of the repair man...) ~ Have a great one!

12 comments:

  1. This is a lovely page full of energy and bright colour - and a great reminder of important things read ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me that I should finish The Art of Fielding!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So loving that you documented this!! LOVING the colors and the splatters!!! And good luck with the computer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous papers, and love the idea for the layout, (books read) I have just been thinking I need to start reading again. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This page is so pretty, love those papers! This is such a great idea. I read 36 books last year so I might just have to pick my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really looking forward to this kit arriving with me (the last one came on Christmas Eve, which was nice!). I hope your computer issues get sorted out so you can keep on posting your lovely pages

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, this is so pretty! I love the papers and the way you bordered/embellished your strip with all of the book jackets. And what a great idea to chronicle the books you've read - I often neglect to scrap these slices of my daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. waouh! Que ta page est belle!!
    et moi aussi j'adore ces papiers!!
    excellent mariage Nathalie!

    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  9. These papers are gorgeous which totally reminds me that I don't have a sheet of it and it's already onto CHA winter, lol. Gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha Ha!! i tried to leave a comment here right after I posted mine as I realized you had this new layout for last years reads(blogger wouldn't let me post).
    Anyway - I LOVE this layout and your great inspiration Nathalie! This is gorgeous! I see a couple here I might like to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea for a page! I love reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant layout - so inspiring! I'd love to make something similar in the future. By the way "The Lacuna" by Barbara Kingsolver is one of my favourite books of all times!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!