Pages

January 28, 2013

"Hello my name is...

... Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!" - If you are as much a fan of The Princess Bride as we are in our family, you will appreciate the page I'm sharing today. It was created with the January Days of Our Lives kit from Scraptastic (still available) and features a Lego scene that my son put together for a contest:


Journaling: Building this famous scene from "The Princess Bride" our of Legos was your idea and creation for a contest on the Lego-a-Day website during the Summer 2011. You received a big Lego set shortly afternoon as your entry won 1st place! It was a favorite amongst the participants too! :)


I would also like to add that I used a fabulous sketch from the PageDrafts blog. Em regularly has sketches that inspire me and this one is the fifth one down this post.

Thank you for stopping by today!

7 comments:

  1. wowowowowow! This page is fantastic ha ha, very cute lego scene and can I quote that I 'Wuv' your page infact its 'twoo wuv';) Looove Princess Bride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Those pics are so cute. The dark colours and the yellow is a great combination to go with the pics. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie ... and LOVING his Lego scene he created and your lo!!! LOVEEEEEEEE the colors and loveeeeeee the camera paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What brilliant papers and elements you've chosen to go with the Lego! I so wish I had thought of photographing the creations my own children made: super idea for a page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cool! Love the design and that camara print!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a must-scraplift page for me. Brilliantly done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Love every little bit of this!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!