Bonjour! Je continue ma nouvelle tradition du dimanche de partager une carte ce jour là :) Celle-ci est inspirée de Pinterest. J'avais cette image sur mon tableau "One day I'll try this" depuis un moment...
...and once I was able to locate the bucket of beads in my kid's room, I made a few of those cute cupcakes and used them to make a birthday card:
... et une fois les perles localisées dans la chambre de mon fils, j'ai fabriqué trois de ces cupcakes pour créer une carte d'anniversaire:
Supplies: 8 Days a Week kit from Scraptastic Club, circle punch, border punch and Perler beads
A very clean and simple look but with a fun twist, don't you think?
Plutôt clean and simple mais avec un petit côté fun vous ne trouvez pas?


This is such a neat idea!!! I love it. I have PLENTY of those beads around my house, dating back many years. LOL
ReplyDeleteOMYGOSH!! Soooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteoooh I am loving these. I have a tub of these beads too - might have to try this out x
ReplyDeleteYummy!
ReplyDeleteHow utterly clever baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteC'est une idee fantastique! Parfait pour une carte d'anniversaire pour ma puce.
ReplyDeleteWe JUST did some bead projects over Spring Break and the girls loved it! How awesome to use them on cards.
ReplyDelete