Pages

May 03, 2013

Easter 2013

Where have I been for the past week?! I guess I was too busy creating for my DT assignments and blog hosting elsewhere and neglected my little corner here (on top of my taxi duties, my team mom duties, my work duties and my classroom volunteer duties, you know, the regular stuff :P)! But I am here today with a brand new, just finished, layout created with the Scraptastic May kit "After the Storm":


I had fun with my background here and if you're interested in how I did it, check my post on the Scraptastic Club blog today. This kit has a Springy color combination of blues, yellow and green which I love and is packed with Jillibean Soup goodies (amongst other things!). 


I hope Spring has arrived in your corner of the world Northern hemisphere! I will be back shortly with a new tutorial. See you then I hope :)

6 comments:

  1. I love this. But then, this is one of my favorite color combos. I love what you did with the bubble wrap. Spring still has not arrived... day 3 of snow and sleet. Well, it was here last weekend for the first time this year for 3-4 days and has been gone since Tuesday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the paint!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out great! Love the, well, Springiness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the background is lovely and so are those banners. I thought we had entered Spring here Nathalie but today it's raining. Typical BH weather. Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore everything about this layout! The craft, the bubble wrap dots, the "shelf" of embellies and the color.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Rinda
    ps I liked your acrylic stamp organizer too.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!