Pages

June 12, 2013

Hello friend

I have a new page for you today created with the main kit "Carry On" from Scraptastic Club. My son's best bud moved away from California last year and his mom was one of my best friends too... needless to say we both miss them very much. This is a page to remind my son of his good friend from elementary school...
J'ai aujourd'hui une nouvelle page à partager: l'année dernière le meilleur copain de mon fils à déménagé et voici donc une page en souvenir de leur amitié. J'ai utilisé le kit de juin de Scraptastic Club "Carry On".




I based my design on this ScrapMap sketch (for challenge #31):


Thank you for stopping by! We have two more days of school then it is summer = more scrapping time for me! Yeah!
Merci de votre visite! Plus que deux jours d'école et c'est les vacances = plus de temps pour scrapper! Youpi!

4 comments:

  1. Sooooooo fun! I love love love love the colors, the photos and the little stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Dunia! I appreciate you stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I like all the space you have created..such a fun page. Lucky you - we have 6 more weeks yet before school finishes xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!