Pages

June 02, 2013

Make a wish!

I got into my son's old watercolor set again and created a new card using the (sold out) After the Storm kit from Scraptastic Club:
J'ai ressortit les vieilles aquarelles de mon fils pour créer cette carte avec le kit After the Storm de Scraptastic Club:

So whether it is your birthday today, or not, you can make a wish ;)
Alors que ce soit votre anniversaire ou non, aujourd'hui vous pouvez faire un voeux ;)

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh this is beautiful!! LOVING that paint and the stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I love how you used your water colours. A lovely card. I must have a search for my son's set and give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watercolors. . . they've become my go-to this year.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!