Pages

July 27, 2013

Cook/Make/Wish: July 2013


That's what's for dinner tonight, al fresco on the patio: chicken cashew lettuce wraps (i use the exact recipe but add chopped red bell pepper for a little crunch). Everybody likes them!

I want to make a travel journal for an upcoming trip and this example by Ashley Cannon Newell is very inspiring to me. I even have an old book cover to use... do I really have room in the luggage though?

I wish I had a cool (and packable) sun hat... for that same upcoming trip ;)

I borrowed (with permission) this Cook/Make/Wish même from Nora at Just Make Stuff. Thank you Nora for this fun idea!

1 comment:

  1. I love this meme and will definitely play along some time soon.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!