Pages

August 27, 2013

Cook/Make/Wish: August 2013


A selection with a "back to school" vibe due to the fact that my kids just started school this week. 

I am baking them those easy Nutella brownies as an after school treat. Last time I made them I wrote down to add chocolate chips (and to not overcook them!) so I made the adjustments.

I want to make a layout featuring this fun quote found on Pinterest (unfortunately, I don't have the original source). I even have the photos ready :)

Sigh... I wish this poster wasn't so darn pricey... ($56 + shipping for an 20"x14") because I love it....

I borrowed (with permission) this Cook/Make/Wish même from Nora at Just Make Stuff. Thank you Nora for this fun idea!

4 comments:

  1. Still loving this meme, even if I haven't yet participated.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just pinned this recipe - my kids will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeee these ... and totally agree with the ice cream quote! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!