Did you know that
Jot Magazine has challenges to go along with some of their articles? In the last issue,
Kim Stewart challenged the readers to create a collage card like the ones she is so good at making. I have been a fan of her work for a long time and I gladly played along:
I used my September
"We Are Family" kit,
add-on and
stamp set from Scraptastic Club, plus flowers and a paper clip from my stash. I love the result and might try to make a few more in this style!
Ohhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVING how you did the various squares and that stitching!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colours!
ReplyDeleteyou have put this together beautifully x
ReplyDeleteJ'adore ce coté "free" et toutes ces coutures Nathalie!
ReplyDeleteBises
Love the stitching you did on the pieces of paper!
ReplyDeleteThis is pretty! Love how everyone's stitching is so different! Thanks for participating in the challenge!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS card Nathalie!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great mix of patterns and shapes. The stitching is awesome.
ReplyDeleterinda
Your work, as always, is lovely Nathalie! Thanks for playing along with Kim's collage card challenge. Kim Archer
ReplyDelete