Pages

September 27, 2013

Mile Zero

Ola mi amigas! I created this page with my September Scraptastic Club main and add-on kits for the current sketch challenge on the blog. The photos are from our trip to Key West back in 2006!

some close ups:
and here is the original sketch from DT member Susan Stringfellow (flipped to the right for my page):

If you feel inspired to use it, make sure to link your page to this post on the Scraptastic blog before October 2nd for a chance to win a $20 gift card! You can use any supplies you have, so what are you waiting for? ;)

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the grid design and the banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh Gorgeous page! I just love the fun colors on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, bright and totally fab page. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this collection - super page nathalie x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!