I skipped last month but I am back today with a "homey" selection:
Since we have a grey and rainy day here, this wonderful Thai chicken noodle soup is what's for dinner. I omit the canned bean sprouts and serve it with Naan bread from Trader Joe's. Delicious!
I have bought the few supplies to make a table runner like this one… seems easy enough but I need to be courageous and start!
Finally, I wished so hard to find pillows just like this one seen on the Liz Marie blog but after driving around to three different TJ Maxx stores, I think it is time to give up on them…
How about you, what have you been cooking, making or wishing for?
I borrowed (with permission) this Cook/Make/Wish même from Nora at Just Make Stuff. Thank you Nora for this fun idea!

That soup looks YUMMY!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI actually bought a can of chicken noodle soup yesterday because I had a fancy for it. Now I'm thinking I should have made some instead :)
ReplyDelete