Pages

October 22, 2013

Hello October, this is how we do it

More Halloween and more pumpkin carvings! These were our jack-o-lanterns from 2010:


I decided to shake things up a bit and go with a 8.5x11 size for this single photo layout. I forget how much I love this format! Once again this was created with the Scraptastic Club Blackbird kit, add-on and exclusive flairs. Here are some close ups:

Are you in the mood for Halloween yet? I sure am after making all these projects! And I have one more to share before the big day :) 

See you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Patrick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this!! Loving that web!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pumpkins! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design Nathalie! I'm sure I can adapt it for 12x12 so I pinned it. Thanks for sharing your beautiful page. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Spongebob pumpkin! My sister has been sending me pictures of Little E's costume, so that has been getting me in the mood for some Halloween fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. a wonderful layout Nathalie x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!