Pages

December 22, 2013

Hello Christmas album: Day 14 to 18 + last day to enter the GIVEAWAY!

Today is your last chance to enter my huge giveaway sponsored by Scraptastic Club! Make sure to leave a comment and check the details on the bottom of this post!

I have several more pages of my Christmas album to share with you:

Day 14 and 15:















and Day 16, 17 and 18:

I am using my Scraptastic Stocking Stuffer kit to create my album this year (and it is still available for purchase).

Now onto the giveaway details:
☞ GIVEAWAY DETAILS: Jessica, the awesome owner of Scraptastic Club, has given me lots of goodies to giveaway to my readers: stamp sets, December kits and add-on, a total worth more than $100 (pictures in previous post)! All you have to do is leave me a comment during the week to be entered. Please only one comment per person per post. International entries are welcome. I will randomly select three winners on Monday, December 23rd :)

Leave your comment before midnight (PST) Sunday, December 22nd!
~ Merry everything!

8 comments:

  1. Your December Daily is coming together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you incorporated the card and stamp I sent. How sweet of you! 😊😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really loving how you incorporated all the little banners with the what DAY it is. . . there's just so much interest on each page - definitely memories that will last a life time <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's all the little details that make this book so perfect. I would love to be able to flick through it for real x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the little bits you've added.....so cute! I adore that 'fa-la-la-la'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fabulous! LOVING that you included your name tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks beautiful Nathalie.

    Merry Christmas to you and the family. Hope it's a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joyeux Noel Nathalie!
    J'adore ton Dédé ;)
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!