Pages

February 22, 2014

Rubik's Cube

Just a few days ago, I played along Abi's One Photo Twenty Words blog même for the first time and I am glad I did because it was super easy to turn that post into a page! 
I simply used the twenty words as journaling along my proud boy's selfies :)



Il y a quelques jours je participais pour la première fois à "1 photo + 20 mots" et j'en suis bien contente car il était très simple de transformer ce billet en page!
J'ai simplement utilisé les 20 mots et deux "selfies" de mon fils très fier de lui :)

A bientôt!

7 comments:

  1. Loveeeee this! LOVING the colors, the title work and those thought bubbles!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun page Nathalie. I never did solve the Rubik's cube the first time round when I was your son's age!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Rubik's cube will always remain a puzzle!! :) I could never master the art. Great page Nathalie and I love the twenty words as a journaling idea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to drop by and say hi! Your layouts are absolutely beautiful - love your scrapbooking style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so much fun, I love how those glitter letters pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Love the thought bubbles and the title letters are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!