Pages

March 11, 2014

Edible Petra

Hello scrappy friends! Today I am sharing another page created with the March Citrus Twist kits (main + embellishment):

Totally in love with the bright yellow + navy color combo! And did you see? MME makes wood dots now ♥︎♥︎♥︎


My son had to make an edible monument as part of his History class and of course, I recorded it for posterity! :P Have you or your kids ever made an edible monument?!!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't believe we have..but you have challenged me now! I love this project and how you have recorded it

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome project your son made! No, I don't think my kids made something like this for school. Love your page a lot! Great how you scrapped 4 photos on one page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your layouts featuring your teenage son! So inspiring to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy guacamole! That is an AWESOME Treasury!!! Totally recognisable. Well done to the both of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love your design on this one !

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!