Pages

March 18, 2014

Lego movie makers

This is the last page I created with the fantastic "It's My Life" main kit and add-on from Scraptastic Club (the add-on is sold out but the main kit is still available HERE):

I should mention that this page is the example for the challenge I am hosting this month on the Scraptastic blog. I would love for you to play along! It is a Tic Tac Toe challenge and you can use any supplies you want! Go to the Scraptastic blog for all the details (you still have plenty of time to enter!)
And now, some detail shots:

The design is based on a sketch from DT member Susan Stringfellow. Fun, isn't it? :D

7 comments:

  1. Absouletely gorgeous layout as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT Nathalie! The bright and bold design looks great. TFS. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the stitching!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really wonderful! I love the colorful background paper and the way you used the solid cardstock. The photos and story are fabulous! (My son loves those books, too!) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! So fun and so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love this one, you rocked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is fabulous! Such a fun theme for photos/layout, too! I have a few pictures of my kids doing this earlier this year..... thanks for the inspiration to get them scrapbooked!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!