Pages

March 05, 2014

You are so very awesome

Today is reveal day for the March Citrus Twist Kits and you can see it all on the CTK blog HERE! Make sure to go check them out as there is also an awesome giveaway!
The page I am sharing with you today was created for the current challenge at the Challenge YOUrself blog. I like their challenges because you always have to include yourself in the picture (which we have a tendency to forget...):





The supplies (minus the doily and the washi tape) come from the beautiful main and embellishment Citrus Twist kits below:
Thank you for visiting today!

12 comments:

  1. Love love love all the stitching on this page. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nathalie! This is fantastic!! Love the background and all the hearts! Amazing!!
    So glad you joined us at Challenge YOUrself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love this!! LOVING those hearts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Great design! Your heart background is fabulous and so are the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and sunny, and those hearts <3 Awesome!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nathalie this page is 'So Very Awesome' too! Such a fabulous design and wonderful machine stitching. The photo's are FUN and you both look like you are having a great time. Thanks for joining us and sharing your page at Challenge Yourself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your layout, especially the heart background! So fun and creative. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you did the heart background, and I really love the design! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is just fabulous! Love all the hearts and the stitching and the contrast of the black and white photos with the bright colours of the patterned papers. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous page! You had me at stitched rows of hearts, but the soft watercolory look of that heart paper in addition to the stitched hearts has me swooning! I love the idea of Challenge YOUrself! You are so right that we need to be in the picture more and what a wonderful memory you've scrapped! Thanks so much for sharing and encouraging! (I'll be sure to check out both your links, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nathalie your layout is fantastic! I like the background and the addition of the hearts to give it some dimension, very creative :) thanks for your comment on my MIN post :) I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!