Pages

April 07, 2014

I went outside and remembered....

Good morning! Remember my One Photo & Twenty Words post from last month? Well, just like that it became a page (one reason I love this blog même so much!) - The April Citrus Twist main and embellishment kits had just the right colors and elements for it (reveal happened this weekend HERE and kits are now available on the site):

Supplies: Citrus Twist "Picture Perfect" main kit, "It is written" embellishment kit, paper clip and date stamp from my stash

Citrus Twist is also offering a brand new self-paced class this month called "Worry Free Pocket Life" (and it's only $10!) - Details on the site.

I wish you all a wonderful week! The kids and I are off for Spring Break (which means more time to scrapbook for me! Yeah!)

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeeee the photo, the butterflies and loveeeeeee you did the torn papers so you could see the clouds underneath!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super page - love the butterflies too. Stitching the title is so effective and inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page. The curled up sky is so lovely. I'm just about to start editing my picture for tomorrow's edition

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page - love the quote and the torn papers at top and bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waouh...Nathalie, ta page est à tomber!
    Trop trop belle!!
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's lovely to see your photo & 20 words turned into a layout. and a super super one it is too x x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!