Pages

April 09, 2014

One Photo & Twenty Words

Today, I am joining bloggers from around the world in "One Photo & Twenty Words", the blog même invented by the creative Abi of Creating Paper Dreams


Pull them away from the game consoles, they may whine, go anyway.
I'm glad now that my parents did.

4/8/2014

13 comments:

  1. Yay! for museums..and for parents who care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, hooray for being exposed to bigger "screens".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes these are the things we remember. What a fantastic installation. Thank you for joining in this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nathalie ~ Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I love your photo and 20 words. That art piece is fantastic, and I agree about pulling the kiddos away from game consoles. They'll thank you for that someday! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, it can be a battle at times! Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that art piece! Great One/Twenty. We did it too, many complaints and long faces but he remembers the trips and some details too, he is 25 now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's got to be done! totally agree. great post x

    ReplyDelete
  8. right there with you (and what Sian said): yay for parents who care. Culture is the best (and also, fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely better than a day with a console! Lovely piece too.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!