Pages

May 14, 2014

At the wheel

Hi there! As I am writing this post, I am keeping an eye on the news... We have multiple brush fires going on in the San Diego area and right now houses are burning in the Carlsbad area... very sad and scary especially considering that we are also breaking heat records and that the winds are still blowing... Thankfully, we are home and safe.

I have a new page to share with you. It is the first page I created with my fabulous The Story I Heard kit and add-on from Scraptastic Club (get the main kit HERE before it's gone like the add-on!):

The design is based on a sketch by Susan Stringfellow that will be revealed on the Scraptastic blog in a couple of weeks... in the meantime, here are a few details:
Yep, I'm feeling a bit old suddenly :)

7 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the grid design and all that yummy stitching!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness what a wonderful page - so vibrant and detailed. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay safe!

    I love this page. there is so much to look at and I love how you included several photos too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page - I remember those days as well. I pray you get rain enough to quell the fires. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! I love all of the little details you included! My son just turned 15 and will be driving in one more year.... so hard to believe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally lovin the four photo design on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page - I'm a sucker for stitching on pages and there is lots to enjoy here. Hope the driving is going well - that's one VERY reliable car to have lasted that long!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!