Pages

June 10, 2014

One Photo & Twenty Words

Today, I am joining bloggers from around the world in "One Photo & Twenty Words", the blog même invented by the creative Abi of Creating Paper Dreams


My new happy place, 
outside on the patio with the iPad and a cold drink. 
Best money spent at Ikea!

5/31/2014

14 comments:

  1. blue sky, green trees, a bit of shadow, looks like a dreamy place!! lucky you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous!

    We have some IKEA seating too and we love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my.....I'd be out there all the time. It looks like a happy place to relax x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how lovely. We have an Ikea nearish so I could buy the furniture, but I don't imagine it would have the cushions on very often! Enjoy the sunshine in your happy place :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a wonderful place to sit and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'ai cru qu'il s'agissait d'une photo de magazine!
    Génial Nathalie!
    Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can understand why, that is fabulous - enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to join you there - with sketch pad in hand and my portable water colors.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. This defo looks more comfy than those plastic table and chairs, now let's hope the sunshine stays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I want to come and join you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That just looks gorgeous. Enjoy your sunny spot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can see why it is your favourite spot. Beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!