Pages

July 20, 2014

A duo and Scraptastic Club August sneaks

Happy Sunday and...

cardduoHappySummer
nathalie_happysummer2_SCjuly2014
nathalie_happysummer1_SCjuly2014
Supplies: Scraptastic Club Summer Nights kit and add-on, sequins from the July This Life Noted kit

One of these was created for Sian's Pile of Postcards Exchange which I will talk about soon ;) Now, would you like to see what Scraptastic has coming for August?

Boys of Summer

Celebrate

This Life Noted
Full reveal will be on the Scraptastic blog on August 1st. We will also be celebrating Scraptastic 4th birthday during the first weekend of August. Challenges, games and prizes will be happening on the forum.
A bientôt!

6 comments:

  1. all the patterned pieces are great. fab cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving these cards! Love the little heart on the ice-cream and how cool is that car!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What bright fun cards. Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!