Pages

July 29, 2014

My Month in Numbers: June 2014


June in Numbers

and some details:
I put my title right on a veneer card. I was a bit nervous trimming it, rounding its corners and then stitching my letters on it but I can tell you that all of the above is possible :) I used the May This Life Noted stamp set (still available) to stamp the numbers, as I did for the past couple of months. I used several of the rub-ons included in the kit, applying them directly to a photo (love that "Let's be adventurers" one!), on a journaling card and on a veneer tag.June in Numbers close up
Supplies: Scraptastic Club July This Life Noted kit
June in Numbers close up 2
June 2014 will be remembered as the end of elementary school for my youngest, the visit from my nephew and of course, the World Cup!

☛ My Month In Numbers is an original idea by Julie Kirk that I have decided to use to document our lives through the year "a la Project Life" (minus the page protectors). You can view all the previous pages here. And you can see all the participants' entries on the Month in Numbers Pinterest board.

11 comments:

  1. love this idea and how you put this layout together, I think I will give it a shot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was worth the worry, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! LOVING that journal tag with the stars!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely summery shades you've used - and I like all the different sized photos too.

    And the idea of a cycle trip around the bay sounds just perfect!

    Your June is pinned to the Month in Numbers board with those from all the other numerical list-makers now: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

    Here's to a happy-August!

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this as usual! Your month in number layouts are definitely always my favorite of your posts! Such great pocket page inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout of what looks to have been a wonderful June.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this layout and all the little details really shine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh lots of great touches here. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layout I like the colour scheme. Enjoy your blogging break!

    ReplyDelete
  10. J'adore ta page Nathalie!
    Bises Bises

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!