Pages

July 11, 2014

You are my favorite

Happy Friday mes amies! This is my third and last page created with the July Citrus Twist add-on kit Oh. My. Heart (now sold out). I went with an 8.5x11 format partly because I needed a change but also  I felt that it was better scaled for the tiny Prima frame:

nathalie_youaremyfavoritewbanner_CTKjuly2914
I had a lot of fun with paint and doodles on this one. Here are some close ups:

nathalie_youaremyfavoritecloseup_CTKjuly2014

nathalie_youaremyfavoritecloseup2_CTKjuly2014

The design was inspired by this sketch pinned a while ago (I traced it back to Lizzaveta). No journaling as this is more a "just because" page with a family selfie taken on the plane :)

Remember to:
- Take family shots that include you, especially if you travel together this summer
- Try a technique for the first time and go with the result(s)
- Change format once in a while to keep your mojo
- Go through some of your old pins for inspiration


A bientôt!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love love this!!!! LOVING all those gorgeous circles!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a brilliant design Nathalie, Love it too x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!