Pages

July 13, 2014

A baby girl banner

Happy Sunday! For once, it is not a card I have to share today but a banner created as a gift to welcome a new baby girl into her room:

 The (sold out) Citrus Twist July add-on kit "Oh. My. Heart." was perfect for it. I only added white paper from my stash to create the medallions (easier to make with regular paper rather than card stock!)




This is not the first baby banner I have made. It is the previous ones that prompted my friend to ask me for one. You can check out the first one here and the second here.

Hopefully baby girl will like it ;)

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I loveeeeee the colors and the little triangles you added!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un joli projet qui vient tout juste d'etre accroche au dessus de son lit ! Romane et sa famille ont enfin demenage dans une belle maison . Marraine La Bonne Fee alias Bibi a aide a peindre sa chambre. Ma ptite fillote peut dormir tranquille,,, Merci Nathalie et Happy YOUYOU to YOU ! bibi

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!