Here's a new edition of Cook/Make/Wish for August. I decided it was time since my last one dates back to February!
We still have nice barbecuing weather here so these favorite sliders will be on the menu this weekend. Plus they have the coolest name ever!
After seeing it on my friend April's Instagram feed, I have been making plans to hit the newly open Rita's and try their Gelati!
I wish we were not always so last minute then maybe we could have gone camping to Joshua Tree for the upcoming three day weekend...
How about you? What have you been cooking, making or wishing for? Feel free to join me and if you share your list on your blog, link me in the comments!

We are about to try to make some tissue paper pompoms here..one last activity before school starts back!
ReplyDeleteFun fact: here sliders are something totally different - a slice of icecream sandwiched between two wafers. it definitely slides.
I love Joshua Trees!!!
ReplyDeleteooh those slider look mouth watering. I've baked a few cakes over the last couple of weeks for family gatherings and i'm wishing for the work on the house to be completed so I can get scrapping and make again x
ReplyDelete