Pages

August 31, 2014

make a wish

Happy Sunday to you! I am sad to see the end of August but since I LOVE San Diego in September ~less crowds, beautiful crisp morning light, plenty of beach weather left~ I have another month to look forward to! Here is a clean and simple card created once again around a 3x4 journaling card:

nathalie_makeawishcard_SCjuly2014
Supplies: July 2014 This Life Noted kit, SRM sticker, 
patterned papers from a old Scraptastic kit (July 2013?)

I am linking it to the Catherine and Cathy Create challenge to "make a birthday card". Happy birthday CCC!

8 comments:

  1. Such a clean and fresh looking card Nathalie and the stitching is a subtle but lovely touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your Sunday cards and this one is lovely. The stitching really finishes it off x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours feel just right for this time of year.

    September is my favourite month of the year. Closely followed by October

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore ta carte t j'espère que tu as eu un super anniversaire!
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your clean and simple card! You live in San Diego? How fabulous that must be! We've been there 4 years ago and had the best time ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card. but you are killing me bragging about san diego in september. sigh. how i miss it.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!