Pages

September 20, 2014

Scraptastic October sneaks and a call

I would like to try something fun this month but first here are the sneaks of all the kits Scraptastic Club will be releasing for October:
"Heart It Races"
 "Thriller"
 October "This Life Noted"


Subscribers are making their choices right now but non-subbers will be able to order these kits on the Scraptastic website starting October 1st. I have chosen the "Thriller" kit and here's where my little idea comes into play, it is a photo call of some sort:

If you would like me to scrap one of your photos (Halloween themed would be best but not a must), please email me a copy by going to the "Contact" tab above. I will choose one and create a page with it. I will then send the actual physical layout to the owner of the photo selected (along with a couple of treats, since it's all about Halloween, of course!). You can submit more than one photo but please do so by next Friday, September 26.

I'm looking forward to it! :)

PS: Please note that I need to be able to share the finished layout on my blog, in galleries and on Instagram. Full photo credit will be given in all instances. Merci!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh I love love love these kits!!! And what an awesome idea about the photo call!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea!! Love the sneaks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! If only The Boy Child had ever dressed up for Hallowe'en ~ it's not Autism-friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a great idea. I might just have to hook out a photo or two to send across to you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sorry Nathalie, i've just seen your deadline was today..so i'm too late!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!