Pages

October 27, 2014

Nothing is too wonderful to be true

I am hosting the sketch challenge this week on the Citrus Twist blog. If you'd like to join us you have until November 1st to play along. This is the fabulous sketch:

Yesterday, I shared a card based on it and today I will share the layout I made using the same October Citrus Twist kits:
Nathalie_nothingistoowonderfulwithbanner
The title tag also comes from the Shimelle ephemera pack in the main kit (as did the one on yesterday's card):
nathalie_nothingistoowonderfulcloseup_CTKoct2014
Supplies: Citrus Twist October Main and Embellishment kits, office tag and enamel dots from my stash

I am linking my page to the Scrap It With a Song October challenge: the subject of my page was inspired by the "Let It Go" song and the title was used in my journaling.

9 comments:

  1. that layout format is so pretty, love that sketch and your result!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely. Such pretty papers...and the flowers were a lovely thought x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooooooo gorgeous!! I love love love love the colors, the stitching and the sketch!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page, love the photo's and inspiration you choose, thanks for playing with us at SIWAS !

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice. Thanks for sharing with siwas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, what a sweet memory to get done into a layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply great! I love the colors and the layout simple and clear!! thanks for sharing with SIWAS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love your gorgeous take on the sketch! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!