Pages

October 09, 2014

One Photo & Twenty Words

Today, I am joining bloggers from around the world in "One Photo & Twenty Words", the blog même invented by the creative Abi of Creating Paper Dreams


No more recipe books, no more recipe box, 
Pinterest has changed the way i cook. 
New favorites arise, failures happen.

10/8/14

13 comments:

  1. Oh, I pin recipes all the time, but I still reach for magazine and newspaper clippings in the kitchen drawer as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pin recipes and then the ones I really like? I copy them into my recipe file. I'm definitely finding new things with Pinterest, though. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dare not venture into the world of Pinterest ... can't ever imagine giving up cook books and snippets pulled from magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pin receipes but also snip out of magazines

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't use Pinterest now, I use foodgawker instead.

    http://foodgawker.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also do the same, but just keeping written recipes that I like.
    Go find thanks to Aileen . My downfall !!
    Thank you for your words

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, how did we live before Pinterest? Not that i didn't like cutting stuff from magazines and then glueing/losing them in notebooks, but this is so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah yes, I have a recipe board too. Like Sian, if I make and enjoy, I then write into my old exercise book. Maybe you'd like to join in with SIPIDI one month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still use a recipe book because I love copying down my mums recipes from it. I haven't tried a pinterest recipe yet. probably because they all look so good, I can't decide on one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love pinterest but still have a few cook books I wouldn't part with x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've started pinning some receipes too - I need to start making them x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like to Pin recipes, but then I copy them out onto cards for my recipe file!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I rarely pin recipes, but that's because I have a recipe app (Paprika) I just love! I still read cookbooks though. It's always been a bit of an obsession.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!