I then pulled the items from my Thriller kit and add-on that were close to the palette. Before I tell you more about it, here's the resulting page:
So I was inspired by the colors, by the background but also by the cute "critters" and even the spiderwebs in the corner (i used the Thriller stamp set for mine):
Now, about the Disney photos: they're not mine. Their owner is Louise from the UK who answered the photo call I launched last month. It was really fun for me to make this page for her. I will be sending it in the mail to her as well as a few treats, since it is almost Halloween ;) Thank you Louise for being willing to play along! I really enjoyed it and hope to do it again some other time.
Last note: the design of the page was inspired by this sketch from Pagemaps.
Thank you for stopping by! I have more Halloween projects to share during the rest of this week... so make sure to come back, OK? :)






Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love love this!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and that owl!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI like the pencil sharpener idea.
ReplyDeleteWe were just talking yesterday about the Halloween we spent at Disney Paris. You've got me thinking about going back and making some more pages about it now.
I bet Louise will love it
Sian is so right. I love it Nathalie, thank you so much. The colours and the xompotition are great. I hope you got my email. It bounced back yesterday ....and I sent it again x x x
ReplyDelete