Pages

October 17, 2014

The great Halloween meltdown

I have one more Halloween page to share with you today. It's an 8.5x11 format with a rather clean and simple design because I wanted to focus on the story...

Supplies: Scraptastic Club Thriller kit and add-on, Prima chalk edger in Old Road from my stash


In my previous post I shared how my youngest just decided to be done with Halloween this year and this page describe my oldest's last Halloween... at almost the same age, but in a more dramatic manner!

Thanks for stopping by again! I'll be back Sunday with a card. A Halloween card of course! :)

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute Nathalie and your sons costume is amazing! I love your title with the purple glitter letters in different cases, adds lots of fun to the page. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love this! LOVING that costume and the title work!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh bless him. a great costume and great page Nathalie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the title work and the ! point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'adore ta page et son anecdote.
    Pas facile d'écrire ce genre de souvenirs mais tu l'as superbement bien fait!
    (le costume était GENIAL)
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!