Pages

December 08, 2014

6X8 Pocket Travel Album: Porto

Let's continue with 6x8 pocket pages but these are not Christmas related... Slowly but surely, I have been working on my Simple Stories Summer travel album. The two spreads I am sharing today were created with This Life Noted kits from Scraptastic Club. The first one uses a few elements from the October kit but focuses mostly on photos...
... and this second spread was created with the November kit (still available)

The kits always seem to have elements matching my photos :) and I am really loving the Crate Paper rub-ons that have been included in those past two kits. 

Have you tried this format already? What do you think about it?
I'll be back here tomorrow because it'll be time for a new "One Photo & Twenty Words" installment :)

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was thinking that you'd matched the embellies so well to your photos!! It's good to see nice warm sunny photos when it's been so cold here x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!