Pages

December 04, 2014

Hello Christmas album: Day 28 to 31 and my 2014 plans

Here we are on the final stretch of this album. The key to finishing such a project for me was not to worry about being all done in real time but rather to take the time in January (I wouldn't wait too much longer past that) to gather the last days worth of photos and to do them all at once.

Here are December 28, 29 and 30:
and some close-ups:

and the 31st:

At the very end of the album I added a full size page protectors, labeled "best wishes" and added all the Christmas cards we had received.


Now what are my plans (or lack of) for Christmas 2014? Due to the fact that I have worked on three online classes during the past two Holidays, I decided to take a break from the concept this year. I will probably stick to creating a few layouts to highlights the events but nothing too demanding ;)

3 comments:

  1. Your album is fabulous! I love all of the details.... and that you included Doctor Who! We watched a lot of Doctor Who on Netflix over the summer and can't wait for the latest season to be added to Netflix!
    Your decision to step back from online classes this year is probably wise.... I've chosen to let go of one of my DTs for 2015, just so I don't feel stressed or overwhelmed about crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos spread across a couple of pockets. that looks like a thoughtful, special touch

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!