Pages

December 01, 2014

December album inspiration

This is it, December 1st! Many in the scrapbooking world will start recording their month today and I realized that there were lots of pages from my 2013 album that never made it to this blog (they have been hiding as part of the class I taught on the Scraptastic forum). In order to maybe provide some inspiration, I decided to share them over the course of this week.

To start, this is a quick (but photo heavy) recap of Day 1 through 18 that were previously shared (for close-ups and more details check the following posts: December 1-3, December 4-7 , December 8-11 and December 12-13 and finally December 14-18):

The cover (Studio Calico Handbook 6x8 album with pocket page protectors)

and cover page:

Days 1 through 18:

Feel free to leave me questions if you have any. I will finally share Day 19 through the 23rd tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Love love love your pages!! I have this years base all ready to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic. i bet as you looked through it you found it hard to believe a year has gone pat already

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, that should have been "gone past"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like these smaller pocket pages. Super pages x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pour un peu tu me ferais franchement regretter de ne plus en faire!
    Le tien est magnifique et si complet!!
    Merci pour ce partage Nathalie.
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!