Pages

December 27, 2014

First time/Dear Santa

Can you handle one more Christmas layout? This one makes me smile. It's an older photo but I had never scrapped it:

nathalie_firsttime_SCdec2014

It's my last page with the It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year kit and add-on from Scraptastic Club. I really wish I had had more time to play with these kits because I love every single page and card I made with them.


My design was inspired by this December sketch from Scrap The Boys:

Now I'm looking forward to the January kits and thinking of creative plans for the New Year. Do you have new creative plans for 2015?

8 comments:

  1. I love the sheet music :) I am just getting started with scrapping so my plan for 2015 is to document (and savor) daily life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fabulous page - such great color and contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love love love the doilies and that photo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this when i saw it on IG. I got a new laptop for Christmas so i'm looking forward to blogging again and getting all my scrap stuff sorted to start creating again x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along at STB :) absolutely love this mix of patterns and colours, fantastic page!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with STB's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch Nathalie! Beautiful use of papers and that photo is too funny! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap the Boys! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!