Pages

January 01, 2015

Best of 2014 and Happy New Year!

Happy New Year my friends! I wish you first and foremost good health but also joy and good fortune in the coming year! It has become tradition for me to select a few of my favorite projects of the past year and to share them on the first day of the year*:

Bestof2014

A lot of these pages are about places and it seems to reflect how much I have enjoyed traveling the past couple of years. Creatively, 2014 was a year dominated with making layouts, I counted a total of 67 pages, 34 cards and several other projects like pocket pages for my travel album and other random things.
I purposefully left out my Month in Numbers pages here because I want to make a collage just about them. I love them so very much that I will probably continue making them in the New Year.
Speaking of the New Year, I am very glad to continue on both the Scraptastic Club and the Citrus Twist Kits Design Teams. I love kits and I love being part of those teams!
Finally, I am grateful for you, my dear readers and friends. Connecting with you is probably what inspires me the most to keep going! Thank you for a fantastic 2014 and best wishes for an even better 2015!

* You can find my Best of 2009 mosaic HERE, the Best of 2010 HERE, the Best of 2011 HERE,
the best of 2012 HERE and the Best of 2013 HERE! I might soon be able to make a collage of my annual collages!!! :P

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Nathalie, love all your work. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonne Année chère Nathalie!
    C'est avec plaisir que je revois ces belles pages!!
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been so inspiring this year! I loveeeeee all of these!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year. What a lovely collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just left you a comment but I think it's gone :(
    I said I love each and every one of your projects! Love your style!
    Happy 2015!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Nathalie. Don't all your layouts look so pretty together x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous collage of faves! And what a great idea to put them all together like that! I'll have to check out your other years too. Fun tradition!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!